Terms and conditions for sales.
- All items remain the property of Irish Funfairs until paid for in
- All used Ride and recovered parts are tested and working when
despatched. They are sold "As is" and are not covered by any warranty implied
or otherwise. This does not mean you will be ignored, but any after sales
support will be at our discretion.
- All goods are offered subject to availability and testing.
- Prices listed subject to change without notice.
- No items will be removed from sale or living our yard until payment is received.
- In the event of two buyers sending money for one item at the same time, it
shall be sold to the first customer. Money will be returned to subsequent
- Claims for damage, non functionality and wrong delivery must be made
within seven days of receipt.
- Any items returned to us must be agreed in advance (e-mail) first. Repairs
or refunds will be solely at our discretion. Any items returned to stock where
no fault is found, or mishandling is suspected will incur a 20% restocking
- Over payments will be held in credit to your account. Over payments can be
returned on request less an appropriate administration charge.
- Any ride purchased or sent here for repair and not collected after 10
days of being ready for collection, will incur storage charges of 250.00 Euros
per week or part of. After 4 weeks, Ride not collected will be sold on to
recover all costs.
- All prices subject to 21.%. VAT